There you can see a list of different pages of your online shop. By default, you have a " Shop" page where all products and categories are displayed.
At the top right corner you can click on "View online shop" to look at it from a customer's point of view.
If you click on the blue plus sign in the upper right corner, you can see what kind of pages you could create.
Create a page
On one page you can add text and pictures as well as present single products.
- The visibility determines whether this page is displayed in your online shop or not. So you can make a page temporarily invisible, e.g. while working at it.
- Enter a name that should appear in the navigation (e.g. "About us") and decide if you want this page to be your homepage.
- Under "Position" you can select if the link to this page should be visible in the main navigation bar on the top or in the navigation bar in the footer.
- The page title is the text that appears above the page content in your browser. The URL is generated automatically, but can be customized.
- A meta description is displayed as text in the search results that your customers see when searching with search engines such as Google. Enter a few keywords that describe this page so your customers know more about what's on the page.
- You can change the layout of the page at any time by clicking "+ Add layout" and selecting a template.
- Click on "Preview Page" to view your page or on "Save" to save the new page.