You can create your customers online or add them directly in the Paymash app.
Enter customers online
Log in to app.paymash.com and navigate to Customers. Click on the blue plus sign in the top right corner and select "Add Customer".
- Fill in the title, first and last name. (If it is a company you can leave the name fields empty).
- You can optionally add the remaining information.
- Notes that you write for a customer can also be printed separately with the receipt printer from the app.
- When you are done, click on Save.
Add a new customer in the Paymash app
Log in to the Paymash App and navigate to the product overview. In the upper right corner you will see the field "No customer". Click on it and then again on "New customer" in the top right corner.
- Enter the title and fill in the first and last name fields.
- Optionally you can complete the rest of the information.
- If the customer agrees, you can take a photo of him or her.
- Click on "Done".
- If this customer would like to make a purchase, then click on "Select" in the top right-hand corner. Otherwise you can close the window by clicking on the cross in the upper left corner.
You can edit the customer information at any time. Online you can click on a customer under "Customers" and edit the information.
In the app you can click on "No customer", then select a customer from the list and tap on "Edit".
You can also export the customers and edit them in Excel. Afterwards you can import the table again and have the customer info updated!