With the new server release, it is now possible to connect DATEV accounts with Paymash.
1) Create accounts
Go to Settings > Accounting in the admin area and click on "Add account".
Create accounts for the UMST and payment methods you use, e.g.:
- 7% UMST revenue account, e.g. 8400
- 19% UMST revenue account, e.g. 8401
- Account payment type "CASH", e.g. 1002
- MAESTRO" payment type account, e.g. 1363
- Account payment type "VISA", e.g. 1364
- Account payment type "MASTERCARD" e.g. 1365
- Account payment type "AMEX" e.g. 1366
In addition, the following information:
- Technical support account (cash transit account), standard 1360
- Default VAT rate account
- Default payment method account
Your tax advisor should definitely have all of these details.
Next, add an existing account (created above in the Accounts section) for Technical support account, Default VAT rate account, and Default payment method account by clicking Add Account:
2) Assign accounts
You can assign accounts for VAT rates, payment methods, categories, and products.
Navigate to Settings > Company, scroll down to the "VAT" section, and assign accounts to rates.
Navigate to Settings > Payments, scroll down to the "VAT" section and assign accounts to the payment types.
Navigate to Products, select a category and click "Edit Category".
Under section "Details", you can add an account.
Navigate to Products, select a product and click on "Edit Product".
Under section "Details", you can assign an account to the product.
3) DATEV export
Navigate to the "Overview" tab. On the top right select the correct period, click on "Export" and select "Export as DATEV".
The data will be sent in CSV format to the email address specified in Settings -> Account -> Account information.