There are 2 ways to connect to the network with the TSP100IIIW, the first of which only works if there is a WPS button on the router.
The first option:
- Press and hold the PAIR key until the printer's LED (blue) flashes.
- Press the WPS key on the access point or router.
- If the connection is successful, the printer LED (blue) will change from flashing to steady.
If the connection to your network is successful, you should see a configuration document indicating that the printer is a printer with the SSID of your network. It will then specify IP parameters for the network. The default gateway will match that of your network.
The second option:
- In Settings, Wi-Fi, connect to the printer. Then go to the TSP100III Utility App (TSP100 Utility App).
- Select Unselected State, then select the printer and click Apply in the lower right corner.
- Then click Back and select Device Management
- Select Login from the side menu. The initial login is: Username: root, Password: public
- Then select WLAN Settings.
- Activate the Infrastructure mode.
- Set the SSID to the name of the router you are using. (It will be the exact name that appears in Settings, Wi-Fi)
- Set Security to the security type that the router uses.
- Set the security key to the password of your wireless network.
- After you have submitted the information, click Save on the side menu. Then select Save -> Configuration Print -> Restart the device and click Run.