In this support article we will take a look at how to set up the Paymash card terminal. Step by step, this article will guide you through the process of setting up.
- First you have to create an account for your company. This link will take you to the registration.
- Next you have to verify yourself. This link will take you to the app download for Android and the iOS download.
- You will receive a confirmation code during the verification process, which you need to confirm your account.
Change between standalone and cash register integrated operation
In order to use the card terminal, it is important that the setting for the standalone unit is switched on:
- With the mini card terminal, you must press the key to the left of the power button. You will then be taken to the settings. Find the "Change Profile" setting and select Standalone.
- At the printer card terminal you have to press the key above the 1 to get to the settings. Also search for the setting "Change Profile" and select Standalone.
- With the Android card terminal you do not need to make this setting.