The Star TSP100III setup includes the following steps:
Connection of the printer
Loading the paper roll
Connecting the printer to the wireless network
Add printer in the Paymash App
1. printer connection
Connect the power cord to your printer and a power outlet.
Switch on the printer and wait until the blue Ready light comes on.
2. loading the paper roll
To open the printer lid, press the latch on the right side away from you and lift the lid up.
Place the paper roll in the orientation shown below.
Pull the paper out past the cutter on the front of the printer.
Press the cover down to close the latch.
3. connecting the printer to the network
The easiest way to connect your printer to the network is via WPS. If your router does not support WPS, you can connect via the AP network mode.
Connecting via WPS
Hold down the red PAIR key on the back of the printer until the blue Ready light in front of the printer starts flashing.
Press the WPS key on the router.
NOTE: Steps 1 and 2 must be completed within 30 seconds.
Once the connection between the printer and the router is established, the Ready light will illuminate and the network configuration and current status of the IP parameters will be printed automatically.
NOTE: If no connection is established after repeating steps 1-3, please read Star Micronic's FAQ - Cannot connect to network
Connection via the AP network mode
1. print the network configuration and the current IP parameters
Turn off the printer.
When the printer is turned off, press and hold the Feed button.
Still holding down the Feed button, turn the printer on.
Once the network configuration and the status of the current IP parameters have been successfully printed, release the feed key.
2. wireless LAN settings
Go to Wifi settings on your device, select the name of the printer, tap Connect.
Go to your Internet browser, enter the printer's default static IP address in the address bar.
From the left menu, tap Login.
Enter the following in the new Authentication required window:
5. To close the new security window, tap Cancel.
6. tap WLAN settings in the left menu and enter the following:
SSID: The name of your Wi-Fi network.
Security: generally it is WPA2/AES but check the security type of your own router.
Security Key: the password of your Wi-Fi network.
7. tap Submit.
8. in the new Saved Password? window, tap Not Now.
9. tap the flashing red memory area in the left menu and select the following:
Save > Configuration Printing > Restart device > Execute.
10. On the automatic printout, make a note of the IP address under Current Status of IP Parameters. This is the new dynamic IP address of your printer.
11. go to Wifi settings on your device, select the name of your Wi-Fi network.
You can now find the printer in the Paymash app under Settings → Printer Settings.