- Make sure that the SIX card terminal is connected in the same WLAN as Paymash.
- The terminal must be set as "PinPad" by SIX. Only then can it be connected to Paymash.
- Set up initial commissioning and WLAN/LAN according to the instructions
- log in at app.paymash.com and go to settings → payments.
- create a payment method called "Terminal SIX". The upper and lower case letters must be correct.
- Click on "Add" in the Paymash settings under "Terminal SIX".
- Enter the terminal IP address (in the bottom line) and confirm with "Save".
Payments can now be made using the "Terminal SIX" payment method
Paymash: Terminal termination
Click on "Daily report" in the Paymash menu and click on the terminal symbol with the designation "Closing".
You can now print out the terminal contract.